Hi,This is my official blog.Hope you all have fun.

Friday 9 December 2011

A special man.

Yes,I do have everything I want.But I wonder how long they will be with me? Sometimes I feel regret of what I have.I wanna tell y'all something..Actually It's a secret but it no longer a secret now.Every night I dream of man that I don't know who he is.In the dream,I can feel what he feels..I can read his mind.So that I can feel that he is very loved me without telling me.He told me ' Terima kasih kerana menyedarkan saya.Saya dah sedar' I thought,his real life isn't happy enough..We were facing everything together,difficulties,pleasure,health and sick..It is like a new life journey...The best ever time we had is when we went to save earthquake victims.Haha,It's not logical.Everytime when I woke up,the first thing I thought is him.him.anddd him.Fuckk.Broken english..Dont judge me okayy I wanna improve my english.. At least I try.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment